By accessing “CCC-YA MEMBER REGISTRATION” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “CCC-YA MEMBER REGISTRATION”, “https://forum.ccc-ya.com”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “CCC-YA MEMBER REGISTRATION”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “CCC-YA MEMBER REGISTRATION” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Limited”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “GNU General Public License v2” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions; phpBB Limited is not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: https://www.phpbb.com/.
Code of Conduct for Submissions. You agree to the abide by the following code of conduct regarding your Submissions:
1. Stay on topic. CCCYA Community Forum is here to help people use Services offered by CCCYA and its Affiliates, along with Services in the Yacht Charter Industry more effectively. Unless otherwise noted, do not add Submissions about other topics. Your Submission should be within the category identified on the Community Site. Constructive feedback about product features is welcome as well.
2. Be polite and lawful. Everyone should feel comfortable reading Submissions and participating in discussions. Do not include in your Submission or user name any material that is libelous, defamatory, indecent, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or offensive in a sexual, racial, cultural, or ethnic context.
3. No polls or petitions. Do not post polls or petitions or links to same.
4. No advertising. Do not use the Forum Site to sell or market your products to others and do not post a URL unless it directly answers a user’s question. If any portion of your Submission, including any posted URL, results in any accrual of compensation or benefit to you, you must note this in your post by stating, “I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.” Your signature should NOT include any link to a website.
5. Be original. Material submitted must be your own work or work to which you have a license. You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information contained in your Submission.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “CCC-YA MEMBER REGISTRATION” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “CCC-YA MEMBER REGISTRATION” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “CCC-YA MEMBER REGISTRATION” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.